Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Audible Premium Plus
$14.95 a month
Buy for $6.95
Would you like to get more qualified traffic to your website and increase your conversion rate - for free?
Publicity in real world media such as newspapers, magazines and trade journals is the best endorsement you can possibly get for your online business or blog. In Media Strategies for Internet Marketers, entrepreneur Pete Williams passes on proven methods to help you generate the publicity and exposure you deserve, including:
- Professionally writing and distributing your own press releases
- Pitching your own article to the media and get published
- Reliable techniques to capture the attention of journalists and editors
- 'The Halo Effect', and why it is the best testimonial even money can't buy
- And how you can achieve all of this without putting in any extra time, money or effort!
With $176 worth of downloadable bonus content, a purchase of the book will also give you access to audio interviews with PR experts and full sessions of Pete's marketing eCourses, Unleashing the Power of Publicity and Going Analogue, that will teach you step by step how to:
- Send out your press releases and what tested and recommended distribution services to use depending on where you are, what the type of media you're targeting and what your marketing budget is
- Add the 'secret sauce' to your press releases and get journalists calling you for interviews
- Buy physical addresses for your offline marketing and why this can be so valuable
- And much, much more!
Media Strategies for Internet Marketers is an essential read for any online business owner, blogger or niche marketer looking to maximise profit for minimal cost.
More from the same
What listeners say about Media Strategies for Internet Marketers
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Not about Internet Marketing at All
Would you try another book from Pete Williams and/or Drew Birdseye?
No, the book title was deceptive and nothing to do with the content, just a money grab.
Has Media Strategies for Internet Marketers turned you off from other books in this genre?
Yes, second time I've bought a book where the content has nothing to do with the book title or description. Audible should be policing this.
How did the narrator detract from the book?
Book on Internet Marketing that starts off with..."don't rely on Internet Marketing for your business" and then proceeds to talk about other mediums like print and nothing about Internet Marketing at all.
You didn’t love this book... but did it have any redeeming qualities?
Was a good book if you were not interested in Internet Marketing but how to do a press release.
Any additional comments?
Most of the book is about press releases, not internet marketing.
Novice Level Information
What would have made Media Strategies for Internet Marketers better?
Should be advertized as beginner information.
What do you think your next listen will be?
I don't know
Which scene was your favorite?
What reaction did this book spark in you? Anger, sadness, disappointment?
Any additional comments?
If you have no understanding of marketing this is good beginner material.