Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
A guide to growing a happy relationship filled with love and friendship
Do you remember every single detail of your first date night? How was it when you were proposed marriage? Prior to taking the plunge, most of the would-be couples assume marriage to be a bed of roses. But surprisingly, by the end of three years of marriage, it has been found that most of the couples think of getting a divorce!
The fact that life demands more from every single individual after marriage, especially after they become parents, has attributed to many broken or misunderstood relationships between a husband and wife or couples. While few couples decide to give into the stresses and part ways, there are yet others that work out all possible ways because for them "saving my marriage" is a priority in life. Not to mention, there are many couples that prefer to go through relationship books or gather information and love tips so that their marriage can be smooth sailing, if not a bed of roses. But not all romance books will give tips that are realistic and ones that can be followed in daily lives. This book has not kept any stones unturned, as it is an invaluable piece of writing that has served as an ideal marriage help guide for many couples.
In this book bundle you will learn:
- Clever ways to compliment your spouse
- New ways to have fun and be playful
- Exciting ways to spice things up in the bedroom
- How to find fresh ways to keep the communication alive
- Enlightenment on the immense benefits of conversation and openness in marriage
- Recommendations on how to set just the right mood for intimacy in your bedroom
- A deeper insight on selflessness by placing your spouse's needs above your own
- Valuable awareness on the many sexual inhibitors in marriage; sexual dysfunctions
- A complementary chapter on the virtue of forgiveness in marriage