Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Manipulation Mastery: How to Master Manipulation, Mind Control, and NLP is the second follow-up book to Manipulation: The Definitive Guide to Understanding Manipulation, Mind Control, and NLP. While the first book introduced you to these tactics, described what they were, and how they are applied, within this book, you will learn the more advanced, often subtle, and mastery levels of these manipulation techniques. In this second book, you will find:
- What characteristics and traits to be wary of in any new relationship that every master manipulator possesses
- How to recognize and master even the subtlest manipulation maneuvers used by master manipulators
- Different NLP models and how manipulators apply these techniques in everyday applications
- Mind control techniques every master of persuasion uses to achieve their desired outcomes in life and how to protect against them
- The most common characteristics manipulators look for to spot an easy target and how to not fall victim
- What locations offer manipulators the most cover and provide more targets to practice their skills on - these are places you should always be on guard
Learning and understanding the basics in the first book has opened your eyes to the possibilities. In this follow-up book, you will learn advanced skills and techniques to guide you in being able to identify a manipulator with greater ease, see how manipulators try win every argument and debate soundly, and also how they manipulate the thought patterns of others to align with their own opinions and desires.
More from the same
What listeners say about ManipulationAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Waste of time
This is like a magician writing a book on Magic an only describes what we see in a magic show Without explaining how it’s done. If you take all the blah blah out of this book you might have a paragraph left with something worth saying.
- Serafin Zuñiga
Good Info but nothing new
this is essentially just an overview of
manipulation and how to recognize it
Didn't teach me anything new.