Make More Money with Your Product or Service: Part I
- Getting Started: A Step-by-Step Guide to Making More Money in Any Industry
- Narrated by: Howard Dwayne Colclough
- Series: Make More Money with Your Product or Service, Book 1
- Length: 1 hr and 55 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Business & Careers, Marketing & Sales
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Make More Money with Your Product or Service is about how to make more money from your products, services, and the different programs you develop based on them. Part I deals with getting started. It covers these topics:
- Setting your goals and building other income sources from your product or services
- Positioning your products or services for success and building your niche
- Creating additional products and programs - conducting a workshop or seminar
- Putting on programs for local groups
- Contacting the local press
- Building your portfolio
- Contacting speakers bureaus and meeting planners
- Publishing a book based on your product or service in multiple formats
- Popular publishing platforms
- Creating a support team
The book was written by author Gini Graham Scott, who has published over 50 books with major publishers and over 40 books through her own company Changemakers Publishing. She has gained extensive media interest for her books, including appearances on Good Morning America, Oprah, Montel Williams, CNN, and hundreds of radio interviews. She has frequently been quoted by the media and has websites to promote her books. She has written Make More Money with Your Product or Service to help other business people with the tools and techniques she has learned in marketing and promoting her own products, services, books, and workshops.
What listeners say about Make More Money with Your Product or Service: Part IAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Good information, mediocre sound quality.
The quality of recording could be better. The information that's presented is very useful. This made up for the quality of presentation.
1 person found this helpful
I'm Launched! You're Launched!
Would you listen to Make More Money with Your Product or Service: Part I again? Why?
Yes! Author Gini Graham Scott takes you by the hand and lays out her rich repertoire as a red carpet you'll walk on to launch and grow your product or service. Worth listening on your way to the bank!
What was one of the most memorable moments of Make More Money with Your Product or Service: Part I?
Loved the development of one's Niche!
What does Howard Dwayne Colclough bring to the story that you wouldn’t experience if you just read the book?
Howard Dwayne Colclough's read let's you keep your eyes on the road on the way to the bank and keeps you motivated with his dynamism and presence!
Did you have an extreme reaction to this book? Did it make you laugh or cry?
I'm in the middle of a launch and this is like Manna from heaven!
1 person found this helpful