Are your kids scared of the dark?
Help your children conquer their fear of the dark with the secret method taught by Lil' Sam's parents.
With this book:
- Capture your child's imagination with vibrant illustrations on every page of the accompanying reference guide.
- Learn more about the characters with our character expansion content.
- Learn how to make your own kids books with our behind-the-scenes "making of Kids vs. Dark: Veil of the Night".
- Enjoy a bonus song at the end of the audiobook.
This book will help you:
- Provide a unique and fun solution to your child's fear of the dark.
- Connect with your kids and create an open atmosphere to help facilitate tricky discussions with them. Empower your kids to take action and conquer their own fears.
- Follow along with the story and pick up some unconventional tips and the secret method Lil' Sam's parents use to teach him to conquer his fear of the dark.
This book has been designed and tested to help keep your kids engaged and interested - to maximize their absorption, and frankly, to make story time even more fun!
Kids of different ages can enjoy this book, and will listen to it again and again.
There are several important themes in this book:
- Parents making time for their kids.
- Encouragement and positive reinforcement when kids share personal things like being scared.
- Listening, being patient with kids and helping them understand when it comes to things that scare them.
Simply listen and repeat out loud.