Do you have an issue with your kids tormenting ants or other small insects? Easily teach your young children the moral dilemmas associated with this behavior with this great adventure.
With this book:
- Capture your child's imagination with vibrant illustrations on every page of the accompanying reference guide.
- Learn more about the characters with our character expansion content.
- Improve your storytelling with some friendly tips and suggestions contained in the expansion section.
- Enjoy a bonus song at the end of the audiobook.
This book will help you:
- Provide a unique and fun way to start teaching your young child about moral issues.
- Connect with your kids and create an open atmosphere to help facilitate tricky discussions with them.
- Empower your kids to take action and learn to make difficult decisions.
Follow along with the story and pick up some unconventional tips. Get a jump start on teaching your child about morality.
This book has been designed and tested to help keep your kids engaged and interested - to maximize their absorption, and frankly, to make story time even more fun!
Kids of different ages can enjoy this book, and will listen to it again and again.
There are several important themes in this book:
- Parents making time for their kids.
- Encouragement and positive reinforcement when kids share personal things.
- Listening, being patient with kids and helping them difficult issues.
Simply listen and repeat out loud.