Number-one best-selling author Dayna (Reid) Mason and coauthor Jason Andrada use entertaining storytelling and easy tools to show you how awesome you are. Right now.
Are you stuck in a rut? Let the authors guide you on a treasure hunt to uncover the joyful life that has been there all along. You were born amazing, and that never changed. Your belief about yourself did.
In a playful response to the book He's Just Not That into You, the authors demonstrate how to stop searching for love from impossible sources and find it within yourself. They tell a tale based on a true story of two traumatized friends attempting to get past the abuses they suffered as children.
Includes tools to assist with your own self-discovery.
Some behaviors that are addressed in the audiobook:
- I try to control every situation and most people in my life. It's safer that way.
- I don't let people get too close. That way they can't hurt me.
- I don't think I've ever been truly happy.
- I use sex to feel powerful or fulfill my emotional needs.
- I have to be careful about what I share with others about myself so they don't leave me.
- I constantly critique everything I say and do.
Anne and Dominic were both confronted with the truth about a tragedy in each of their lives. This changed everything.
Dominic's and Anne's stories converge and take you on their journeys of self-discovery to becoming liberated from self-destructive patterns.
Mason and Andrada will guide you using storytelling and tools, through your own breakthrough from tragedy to health, happiness, well-being, and freedom.