How to Win at Blackjack
- Poker Blackjack Roulette, Book 4
- Narrated by: Ian S. Peake
- Length: 2 hrs and 8 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
How to Win at Blackjack gives you strategies and methods to take the casino to the cleaners.
Hear about what you need to know when it comes to the house edge so that you can level the playing field.
You have to beat the other players but you also have to beat the dealer. I will give you the edge when it comes to being the prize-winning professional.
I will show you some basic strategy but then take you on to beyond that basic strategy to turn you into a blackjack genius.
Buying this book today will show you:
- What you need to understand when it comes to basic rules
- Popular blackjack myths you should challenge
- What you need to know about the house edge
- How to use a basic strategy to win consistently
- Going beyond basic strategy
- How to count cards
- Strategy for online blackjack
- Along with lots more useful information
Get started now. You've waited long enough. It's time for action.
Start playing to win.
What listeners say about How to Win at BlackjackAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Brett Mailloux
Charts read by a computer
Probably not a bad hardcopy book, if you find the charts helpful, but to have them read to you out loud is annoying and unhelpful.