How to Think Like Will Smith: Talent Without Skill Will Fail You
- How to Think Like Us, Book 1
- Narrated by: Lance Coleman
- Length: 46 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Audible Premium Plus
$14.95 a month
Buy for $3.95
Lance Coleman takes a look at the life of Will Smith for lessons on success and how to develop skills to help us achieve success and prosperity in every endeavor whether you are an entrepreneur, employee, executive, or a college student.
Will Smith is a top Hollywood actor and a leading hip-hop artist who has made his name in these and other fields. Lance Coleman, an accomplished author, takes a deep look in Will Smith’s life for some of the guiding principles that has helped Smith achieve the success to serve as lessons for his listeners.
According to him, the best things are on the other side of “terror”, since we all want to get the best things in life such as a good marriage, good health, successful career, among other things, then we must be ready to do what it takes to, go through the “terror”, so as to achieve them.
- Some of the specific lessons that you will learn from this audio book include:
- Setting dreams and dying for them – pushing yourself daily to realize your dreams.
- Self-discipline is self-love – why you need to stay away from what is not good for you.
- Facing your fears head-on and enjoying the bliss that results from that.
- Determining your own self-worth – not basing it on other people’s opinion.
- Talent without skill will fail you.
Taken together and practiced every day, these principles will change your life beyond your wildest dreams.