Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Science-backed directives to think critically, make smarter choices, and become a seasoned fact-checker.
You’ve been manipulated before by advertising tricks. You’ve overlooked important details and made mistakes in your thinking. You haven’t been fast enough to detect opportunities and others snatched them from you. We’ve all been in these scenarios. But we don’t have to stay there. Transform your thinking to solve complex problems, overcome obstacles, discover opportunities, and think more clearly and accurately.
How to Think Critically is not your average “change your thoughts change your life” book. It is a step-by-step manual that presents the core principles of critical thinking and gives practical guidance on how to re-program yourself for deeper insights and a more conscious living. Here you will find research-proven, actionable tools that will help you to apply critical thinking practices immediately until they become a habit.
Improve your understanding and gain mental clarity.
Albert Rutherford is an internationally best-selling author whose writing derives from various sources, such as research, coaching, academic and real-life experience.
Ask better questions to find more accurate answers and draw more profound insights.
- The essential steps in developing critical thinking skills.
- What deep thinking and analysis really look like.
- How to debunk cognitive shortcuts, manipulations, and biases.
- Evidence-based practices for optimal decision-making.
- How to avoid marketing manipulations and make optimal decisions.
- How to ask questions that are free of subconscious suggestions.
- Tips for creative thinking - reasoning by analogy.
Start developing better critical thinking skills today by listening to How to Think Critically!