Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
Hate your cigarette habit? Worried about the health risks of smoking? Want to quit without the stress or weight gain?
Face the facts: It's really hard to be a smoker. You're putting your health at risk. You waste hundreds (even thousands) of dollars each month. And you're quickly becoming a social pariah with your friends and coworkers.
Smoking also causes a feeling of powerlessness. You've probably tried to quit dozens of times. But how often did you make it through a single day without lighting up? Probably not many times.
So what's the solution? The answer is to use simple habit-development principles to fight against your desire to smoke. And that's what you'll learn in the audiobook How to Quit Your Smoking Habit (Without the Stress or Weight Gain).
Here you will discover how to leave smoking behind. If you apply the information that's covered in this audiobook, you will:
- Save money. No more spending money funding companies that don't care about you and are selling a product they know is slowly killing you.
- Take control of your health. No more getting dirty looks from your doctor or being afraid to go in for your yearly physical, but instead just feeling comfortable and confident with your body.
- Quit smoking without the fear of gaining weight. You will be able to remove and replace one negative habit without replacing it with another negative habit.
- Stop feeling like a slave. You will no longer feel like someone or something else is controlling your daily decisions. Smoking because you have to or because you're addicted means the cigarettes and the tobacco are in control of you. Breaking those chains is amazingly freeing.
- Increase your physical fitness. You will be able to run again and walk up a flight of stairs without breathing heavily.
- Improve your looks. No more yellow teeth. No more looking old and smelling like musty nicotine.
- Elevate your social status. People will no longer look at you in a negative light. Kids will no longer point to you in front of their parents.
Think of what life would be like when you become a nonsmoker. Imagine no longer feeling like a slave to an addictive habit you hate. And picture the happy looks on the faces of your friends and family as you stub out your last cigarette.
Would you like to know more?
Download How to Quit Your Smoking Habit today and implement these proven strategies to forever kick your smoking addiction.