Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
If you want to learn how to coach girls' high school basketball, then learn from Shane Reinhard who has real-life experience coaching girls' basketball at the high school level.
Here's what you will learn inside the book:
- Illuminates the positive and negative realities of coaching girls' basketball at the high school level
- Discusses a variety of ways to improve basketball skill development on your team
- Includes ideas to work on ball-handling, shooting, defense, strategy, and much, much more
- Shares the importance of bonding with your team
- Explains why hierarchies are not always a good thing when coaching high school girls
- Talks about how your team should spend time not just on the court, but off court together, too
- Speaks to the value a coaching staff, the administration, and parents can have on your team
- Reiterates trust in a team dynamic to create healthy relationships amongst your players, staff, etc.
- Gives insight on the expectations that a girls' high school basketball team should have
- Ideas on using a covenant with your team, coaches, and parents
- Communicates the significance of staying consistent with all your players, if problems ever arise
- Recommends that coaches look at all angles when dealing with issues involving the team
- Gives ideas for how to deal with confrontation
- Describes the importance of constant learning as a coach
- Illustrates the impact you could have as a coach teaching life lessons to your team
About the expert: Shane Reinhard graduated from Weber State University with a BA in Education, majoring in English and dual minoring in Physical Education and Coaching. Since 2011, Shane has been teaching and coaching at Saint Joseph Catholic High School.