Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $19.95
So you have a brilliant idea for a digital product. Now what?
This concise, easy-to-listen-to manual will walk you through the steps of creating great apps and other products. With an unwavering focus on user experience and a commitment to ongoing iteration, the authors break down all the elements and exercises that go into creating products people won’t just buy, but will love to use.
You’ll learn about:
- The foundation of all great digital products, including finding your vision, mapping your user journey, and always mapping your strategy back to your goals
- How to conduct lean, mean research without a lot of time or money
- Which development methodology will work best for you, your product, and your scaling team
- Why user-centric design is integral to any successful product today
- The secrets to building a small, effective start-up team
- How to bring your business model to life and attract the right investors at the right time
With hands-on, tactical instruction, you’ll create the building blocks of a great product, including:
- Your very first proof of concept
- A value proposition you can commit to
- A tangible product workflow
- A feasibility audit
- Iterative prototypes that react to feedback and lessons learned
- Your first pitch deck
Got Ideas? turns dreamers into viable entrepreneurs and good ideas into excellent products with great user-experience design.
What listeners say about Got Ideas?Average Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Joslyn Hamilton
Great narrative, stellar narration, super useful
For someone who has no idea how to even begin to build a digital product, this book is indispensable. It breaks down the steps, the language and the thought process that goes into building digital stuff. For a how-to, it's actually very entertaining, and the narrator's easy going, upbeat speaking style kept me engaged the whole time I was listening. I walked away with a solid idea of how to build a digital product from scratch, and look forward to going back and listening to specific sections when I'm ready to sit down and get to work.
1 person found this helpful
Unbelievable insight into business and app development!
Initially I thought this would would only give an in depth look at building an app, but it’s WAY more than that. I gained an enormous amount of insight into how successful business are run and developed. This audiobook kept my attention through the entire book. I’ve also read the book and it’s got tons of illustrations that really help you visualize everything.
Great "how to" on how to get things done
I was skeptical about whether it would be easy to follow a “how to” in audible format, but the combination of straightforward writing and the clear, upbeat narrator won me over. It’s a great combination of interesting narrative and advice you can actually apply while you’re building.