Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Audible Premium Plus
$14.95 a month
Buy for $14.95
Begin your first day of teaching with the knowledge of an experienced teacher.
Are you excited beyond belief but also a little bit nervous to start your teaching career?
Does the idea of finally accomplishing your dream leave you both awestruck and slightly apprehensive?
There are so many variables, so much time management, so many different opinions, emotions, and situations to navigate. What happens if something goes wrong?
Don't worry, we’ve all had the same series of thoughts that you’re having now just before our first day as a brand-new teacher. In fact, these thoughts are both normal and beautiful - it means you care.
But yes, of course, having a passion for the art isn’t necessarily always enough. You’re right, after all, there are a lot of potential curveballs when it comes to managing a classroom and teaching effectively. Especially in today’s new age of technology, kids have a shorter attention span than ever before, and sometimes, even understanding what they are talking about can be difficult.
Not to worry, though. With the right awareness, as well as a comprehensive list of the most successful tools, techniques, and practices at your disposal, you’ll surely be able to overcome any challenge this new career path might throw your way.
In Future Teacher, you’ll discover:
- How to absolutely nail the first day and set a positive tone for the rest of the school year
- The 10 most successful preparation tips you can get started on before the school year even begins
- Why having fun (like a kid) is going to save your teaching career
- How getting to know each student outside of the classroom actually leads to better attention from them within the classroom - it’s not as difficult as it may seem!
- The best ways to build community within the classroom, keeping all of the kids as engaged as possible
- Groundbreaking insight into how you can maintain the excitement of the classroom even while teaching online
- A five-step path to navigating even the most unimaginable of situations
- And so much more...
Becoming a great teacher isn’t something that only a few elite and superhuman all-stars can accomplish. Sure, not everyone can be the “most liked” teacher, but becoming one that your students adore is actually incredibly straightforward.
You’ve put in all the hard work already, and now, it’s time for you to have some fun with it. This doesn't have to be an intimidating journey that leaves you questioning yourself on if you’ve made the right moves in life. You don't have to let yourself get so overwhelmed here with all the possibilities.
Instead, you can embrace the uncertainty and move forward into the unknown with a sound conscience, knowing you are more than prepared to be an absolute rock star of a teacher.
If you’re ready to shape a classroom based on integrity, hard work, and fun, then scroll up and click the “buy now” button right away.