Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $19.95
Is reading a struggle for your child? Does it cause your child stress or embarrassment? Are you confused by the mixed messages you receive from teachers and other professionals? Then this book is for you!
This parent-friendly audiobook will help you understand the various causes of reading difficulties and how you can support your child. With more than 30 years of experience as a teacher, reading specialist, regional literacy coach, and administrator, Faith Borkowsky explains why so many children struggle to read and what you need to know to help your child.
This audiobook includes special sections on:
- The best, proven way to teach children to read
- Factors that can influence reading comprehension difficulties
- What you need to know if your child is receiving reading intervention
- What you can do at home to supplement your child's intervention
- How to help with homework
- And much more