Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $19.95
Embrace and nurture your creativity, increase your brain function, and live your life with creative passion with this Creativity, Art, and Education Hypnosis Compilation by Certified Hypnotherapist, Rachael Meddows. This collection of hypnosis programs includes five full-length albums that are specifically designed for creativity, confidence, focus and concentration, and higher brain function.
Each of the five hypnosis albums contains three different tracks with unique inductions. During hypnosis, positive hypnotic suggestions for change will be received by your subconscious mind, helping foster creative energy, joy, and the confidence you need to nurture your artistic and learning side.
This hypnosis compilation contains the following tracks:
- Track 1: Hypnosis Instructions
- Track 2: Super Fast Learning - Speed Induction
- Track 3: Super Fast Learning - Beach Induction
- Track 4: Super Fast Learning - Staircase Induction
- Track 5: Inner Artist - Speed Induction
- Track 6: Inner Artist - Beach Induction
- Track 7: Inner Artist - Staircase Induction
- Track 8: Find Your Passion - Speed Induction
- Track 9: Find Your Passion - Beach Induction
- Track 10: Find Your Passion - Staircase Induction
- Track 11: Higher Brain Function - Speed Induction
- Track 12: Higher Brain Function - Beach Induction
- Track 13: Higher Brain Function - Staircase Induction
- Track 14: Unlock Creativity - Speed Induction
- Track 15: Unlock Creativity - Beach Induction
- Track 16: Unlock Creativity - Staircase Induction
Creativity and learning are such important parts of our lives, and today you can use the power of hypnosis to nurture your artistic side today and lead a happier, more fulfilling life.
What listeners say about Creativity, Art, and Education Hypnosis Compilation
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- H. D.
increases my creativity ...
when my depression and meds take away my creative spark! I listen to this when I want to create art.
2 people found this helpful