Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
Discover the Baby Steps to Growing Fruit, Vegetables, and Plants in Containers Easily!
Container gardening is a great way to garden in a small space, and there are so many options with container gardening! If versatility is something you desire, then container gardening just might be for you. You can grow plants in about any container at all; so cost is completely dependent on you. My mother has been known to plant flowers in old teapots and soda bottles alike.
Gardening can fall flat for someone with a busy life, though. There is nothing worse than coming home after traveling to find all your plants have been destroyed by pests or withered away from a lack of watering. If you are gone more often than you are home, self-watering containers or some sort of drip irrigation system may be the difference between life and death for your plants. We will also cover some techniques to help protect plants naturally from pests.
Why Should You Purchase and Read This Book?
- It's Short and Informative - No Fluff!!
- This Book Is Straightforward and Gets to the Point
- It Has a Great Concept
- Learn What You Need to Know FAST!
- Don't Waste Hours Listening to Something That Won't Benefit You
- Specifically Written to Help and Benefit the Listener!
- The Best Compact Guide to Learn What You Need to Learn in a Short Period of Time
Check Out What You Will Learn After Listening to This Book Below!!
- Growing Fruit
- Growing Indoors
- Growing in Containers
- Learn Everything You Need to Know
- Only in a Short Period of Time
- Become a Master at Container Gardening