Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Do you suffer from having too many clothes but there's nothing at all you can wear? Do you always look through your closet and see a series of gorgeous items but find that none of them quite do every time you're in a pinch? Or still worse do you find yourself doing ‘emergency' shopping on a regular basis because you need something new for this occasion or that? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then a capsule wardrobe will change your life for the better.
Based on the concept of minimalism, a capsule wardrobe will save you money, time, and space. It's a process where you sort through and organize your wardrobe so that you only have the best of the best. It's also a way to give yourself some style to use fashion elegantly and with the purpose to say what you want and express who you are.
In this beginner's guide to capsule wardrobes, you'll learn the history of the concept, what the benefits are, and how you can find your style and make your own capsule wardrobe. You'll learn how to use color, shape, patterns, and texture to maximize your looks, with several examples of capsules included. To help you create your capsule wardrobe quickly, you'll find a list of frequently asked questions people make when they're starting out.
- Basic rules to select the right clothes for you
- A simple method to discover your personal style
- How to choose the best colors for your skin tone
- Capsule examples for spring, summer, autumn, and winter
- Basic items every woman should have in her wardrobe
- What's your body shape and what clothes are the most flattering for you
- How to wear patterns and prints like an expert fashionista
- Eight capsule wardrobes inspired by style icons like Marilyn Monroe and Angelina Jolie
- Frequently asked questions on the capsule wardrobe
Are you ready to take your look to the next level? Buy this audiobook now!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.