Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Written by Brooke Potter, PMP, Six Sigma black belt, a highly trained and experienced professional.
This book contains practical, proven, and time-tested methods utilized by high-achieving, successful individuals to become more productive in their personal and professional lives. The following demonstrates the book's layout:
- Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Habits, Routines and Productivity
- A. What is a habit?
- B. How are habits formed?
- C. How long are habits formed?
- D. Routine and Productivity
- E. What are the benefits of following a routine?
- Chapter 2: Starting the Day Right
- A. Morning Habits of Successful People
- B. How should my morning routine look like?
- Chapter 3: Being Productive in the Office
- A. Habits to look out for
- B. Tips to be efficient in the workplace
- Chapter 4: Being Productive While Working at Home
- A. Productivity Strategies for Stay-at-Home Parents
- B. Productivity Tips for Work-from-Home Individuals
- Chapter 5: 8 Ways to Overcome Laziness
- Chapter 6: 10 Tips to Develop Good Habits
- Chapter 7: Routine Template