- There are many reasons to officiate basketball, but how do you do it?
- Officiating is about the sport, but it is also about the journey. Sure you can do things that are easy in life, but what fun is that? Officiating is just plain hard to do, but the rewards you’ll receive are worth it!
- In this audiobook, you’ll learn what it takes to be an official and how to learn. You can take these tips and use them in any facet of life, but here you’ll learn the true secrets to becoming a great basketball referee.
- What do you do with all that extra income from being a referee? Unfortunately it isn’t as easy as walking away with a check and taking it to the bank, but you can learn to manage your extra income and make it work for you!
- If you want to learn the ins and outs of being a successful referee, start here! Having a mentor and bringing home an extra pay check aren’t the only things you need to know. Use these tips to help you start your journey to success.
About the expert:
Although he wouldn’t be comfortable with the term “expert,” Steven Michaluk is no slouch on the basketball court. With six years of on-court experience in high school andtwo years working college basketball, he has proved his worth and is continuing to climb. Steven currently works high school basketball in Virginia and NCAA women’s basketball. Although this auidobook is about his passion in officiating, he has a few others he could write books about: enjoying time with his wife and dog at home, teaching 5th grade, and playing golf.
HowExpert publishes quick "how to'" guides on unique topics by everyday experts.