- Narrated by: Joey Schaljo
- Length: 59 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
pick 2 free titles with trial.
Buy for $6.04
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
The Animation Handbook is the guide to best practices for animation in digital product design. This book uncovers the seven principles of bringing motion into user interface design and explains how animation is the bridge to telling better stories and engaging users in more human and intuitive ways. By bringing elements from our real world experiences into the virtual space, we can build greater trust in our products and better relationships with the people who use them.
This book includes stories and interviews from Google, Lyft, Headspace, and Zova Fitness that put principles into practice, and show how motion can enable stronger design systems and more expressive brands. The Animation Handbook will prime you not just to animate but to craft exceptional and more intuitive digital product interfaces for your customers.
By Apple Design Award winner Ryan McLeod.
This book includes:
- A brief history of animation for digital experiences
- The seven principles of motion in digital product design
- A step by step guide to putting principles of motion into practice at work
- Case study interviews and insights from Google, Lyft, Headspace, and Zova Fitness
- Best practices for using animation to bring life and humanity to digital products