Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
Each of us is a Frankenstein’s Monster.
A piece of us is in every person we will ever meet. Usually we refuse to see those disturbing sides of us in others. The best stories lure us into facing them. Let us talk fear and the thin ice of living which can yawn abruptly to drop us into unexpected madness.
Fear is the emotion which makes us blind. Touch the fears of each of these stories to perhaps grasp the whole of the different parts of your awareness like the blind men with their elephant.
- RIF - Big business has a pulse, but it has no heart.
- Bright Mirage - What survives Death?
- A Polished Life of Lies - If life is seldom what you expect, why would Death be any different?
- The First Twenty-Eight - You can’t free someone caged within herself.
- Love in Masquerade - High School is a holding tank for the offspring of unhappy people.
- It Just Seemed the Thing to Do - Rape was only the beginning.
- Stardust - Fame is carved in melting ice.
- Mark Twain’s Hawaiin Halloween - Man makes his own monsters,then fears them for what they show him about himself.
- Brother to Light and Dark - Every mystery of life has its origin in the heart.
- The Dead Have No Say - Revenge proves its own executioner. Yet, many are willing to pay that price.
These stories murmur man’s most dangerous illusion is that this is a rational world.