A Christian Woman's Guide to Breaking Free from Pornography
- It's Not Just a Guy's Problem
- Narrated by: Luanna Helena
- Length: 3 hrs and 11 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
This book is a resource created in response to numerous pleas for help from young girls and women alike regarding their struggle with sexual addictions. Although it is one of the largest issues facing today's Church, pornography addiction is also one of the largest secrets in the Church, especially among women.
We aim to open the door to confession and conversation among women in the Body of Christ who feel as though they are alone in this struggle.
Within its chapters you will find...
- Relevant statistics that demonstrate the influence of pornography in modern media
- Encouraging testimonies from women who have overcome their addiction by the unfailing grace and mighty power of Christ
- Various strategies for resisting temptation in order to break free from pornography
Overcoming sexual addiction is not an overnight process, but one that requires a commitment to die to selfish desires each and every day, and take on the nature and purity of Christ. If you take the information presented in this book to heart, you will find yourself well equipped for the journey.
For more information visit: ChristianWomenandPorn.com
What listeners say about A Christian Woman's Guide to Breaking Free from Pornography
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Very good book
This book was very interesting and also a eye opener I found that the narrator expressed the words of the author perfectly and gave good solutions to the issue.
1 person found this helpful