A Beginners Guide to Christian Prepping
- Learn How to Prepare for SHTF, Natural Disasters, Civil Unrest, Economic Collapse, an EMP Strike, and Other Apocalyptic Events of the End Times (Survival Preparedness Series, Book 1)
- Narrated by: Michael Hanko
- Length: 3 hrs and 21 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Science & Engineering, Science
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
Get two audiobooks in one.
This audiobook, A Beginners Guide to Christian Prepping, is a combination of two of our audiobooks, Christian Prepping 101 and Biblical Bug Out. We have created this bundle to give you an all-inclusive audiobook to reference when searching for answers regarding Christian prepping.
If you’re looking for solid answers to how to get started prepping as a Christian, this audiobook is for you. Also, if you’re looking for answers to what God’s plan is and has been for his people, this audiobook is a must.
We look forward to seeing you on the inside and welcome your feedback.
Table of contents:
Christian Prepping 101: How to Start Prepping
- Chapter one: "What Is Christian Prepping"
- Chapter two: "Understand the Why"
- Chapter three: "Spiritual Survival"
- Chapter four: "What Is God’s Plan"
- Chapter five: "Educating Yourself"
- Chapter six: "Five Foundations of Survival"
- Chapter seven: "How to Start Prepping"
- Chapter eight: "Kits & Bags"
- Chapter nine: "The EDC"
- Chapter 10: "The Bug Out Bag"
- Chapter 11: "The INCH Bag"
- Chapter 12: "The Bug Out Vehicle (BOV)"
- Chapter 13: "The Bug Out Retreat (BOR)"
- Chapter 14: "Caching"
- Chapter 15: "Alternative Housing Options"
- Chapter 16: "Alternative Energy Options"
- Chapter 17: "What to Buy"
- Chapter 18: "Personal Care"
Biblical Bug Out: Don’t Bug In - Follow the Calling
- Chapter one: "Is Bugging Out Really God's Plan?"
- Chapter two: "Why Bug Out?"
- Chapter three: "Spiritual Awareness"
- Chapter four: "How to Start Your Bug-Out Preparations"
- Chapter five: "Where Do I Go?"
- Chapter six: "How Do I Get There?"
- Chapter seven: "What to Do When There?"
- Chapter eight: "The Bug Out Bag"
- Chapter nine: "Creating Supply Caches"
- Chapter 10: "Financial Considerations"
- And so much more
More from the same
What listeners say about A Beginners Guide to Christian PreppingAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Bebop Fan
Good information. Gives you a lot to think about and has good suggestions for what you need, why you need it, and how it relates to scripture.