This audiobook is filled with inspiring stories from the lives of great achievers past and present. You will learn:
- How to act with courage as did Irena Sendler as she saved thousands of children during World War II.
- The six love languages of business and life.
- How to apply in your life the formula legendary coach John Wooden used to create 10 national championship teams in 12 years.
- The dangers of vain optimism.
- How Neef Grigg invented the tater tot and built a frozen-food empire.
- Lessons learned from Roger Bannister as he became the first person to run a mile in under four minutes.
- How to be filled with the joy of gratitude.
- The eight motives of a humble leader.
- Inspiring stories of servant leadership from the life of George Washington.
- The power of innovation and the inspiring story of Philo T. Farnsworth and the invention of the television.
- How to find and fulfill your life mission.
©2018 Cameron C. Taylor (P)2019 Cameron C. Taylor