Featured on The Tim Ferriss Show
- The Disciplined Pursuit of Less
- By: Greg McKeown
- Narrated by: Greg McKeown
- Length: 6 hrs and 14 mins
By forcing us to apply a more selective criteria for what is Essential, the disciplined pursuit of less empowers us to reclaim control of our own choices about where to spend our precious time and energy - instead of giving others the implicit permission to choose for us. Essentialism is not one more thing - it’s a whole new way of doing everything. It’s about doing less, but better, in every area of our lives. Essentialism is a movement whose time has come.
Maybe my expectations were too high
- By SJ on 11-11-18
"I would like to help you…to maybe shorten your to-do list and lengthen your not to-do list."
Tim calls the book one of his "favorites of the last few years," saying, "there are not many books I highlight something within nearly every page…I was very impressed the first time I read it, I’ve been continually impressed when I’ve re-read it. It’s had an impact in how I approach various types of problems and opportunities."
Tim Picks Five Listens To Get You Focused"All of the below people have been on my podcast, The Tim Ferriss Show, which has more than 600,000,000 downloads and is often the #1 business podcast on all of Apple Podcasts, and it’s been ranked #1 out of 500,000+ podcasts on many occasions. I’d read these books and sought them out to dig deeper. These tomes cover practically everything, no matter your grand ambitions or thorny problems." —Tim Ferriss
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich (Expanded and Updated)
- For living more and working less, this book is the blueprint.
- The 4-Hour Body
- You don't need better genetics or more discipline. You need immediate results that compel you to continue.
- Tim Ferriss, The 4-Hour Guru
- "Tim Ferriss, the 4-Hour Guru," A NY Times article