Founder and CEO, SuperFastBusiness and SilverCircle
James Schramko is a business coach from Manly, Sydney. He currently owns and runs two online business coaching communities. In his eight years as a business coach, he has helped over 2,000 of his students create and maintain six, seven and eight-figure businesses.
Before he built his coaching businesses, James was a General Manager at Mercedes-Benz. He made a six-figure income but was stressed by the demands of his job, wanting the time and financial freedom he could see their top-level clients enjoying. Putting in many hours on the internet after work, he eventually made enough to quit Mercedes-Benz and go into online business full-time.
Since then, James has grown his coaching communities into multi-million dollar businesses that fund a lifestyle he loves. Running his businesses with an input of just hours a week, he finds ample time to surf, spend time with family and friends, watch movies and travel. The keys to such idyllic living are what he shares inside his two paid communities, SilverCircle and SuperFastBusiness.
About SuperFastBusiness and SilverCircle
SuperFastBusiness is James' paid community of entrepreneurs, 78.5 percent of who make more than $100k per year. With the community resources and with personal coaching from James, SFB members gain proven, leveraged ways of running their businesses that increase their earnings and free up their time, vastly improving their ability to enjoy life.
SilverCircle is James' paid, high-performance mastermind. It provides intensive one-on-one training to already successful online marketers who have that potential for further growth that James identifies and builds on so well. Members of this select group report multi-million dollar gains within short periods of working with James.
Things you can learn:
Own The Racecourse
- OTR, as it's known to many, is James's signature marketing course, responsible for him and many other business owners taking control of their businesses and their marketing, with highly profitable results.
How to build and manage a virtual team
- If you expect to scale, you can't go it alone. Team is essential to growing your business, and when your business is online, you don't even need an office to house them. James has years of experience running his own overseas team, and has given many talks on the topic.
Why recurring income is where it's at
- This model is the real key to sustainable wealth, and James teaches all his students to find the recurring value in their businesses that they can get paid for over and over again.
The power of podcasts
- Podcasting is a mainstay of James' marketing strategy, with several shows to his name and hundreds of episodes on iTunes. More often than not, clients find their way to his site and his communities via a podcast.
How to build a business you can sell
- James practices what he preaches, having built and sold two businesses already, with another one in the works. He can tell you what makes a business sellable, how to grow it with future selling in mind, and how to make the sale a win for both you and the buyer.
Identifying your 80/20
- Most of the results in your business come from a surprisingly small number of the things you do. James can explain how to use this rule to reduce your workload, achieve more, and become overall better in your role as business owner.
Watch a movie in the middle of the week
- The whole point of having a sustainable, well-earning, leveraged business model is to improve your quality of life. James addresses the reluctance of entrepreneurs to step away from the grindstone, sharing his system for reclaiming hours and protecting your free time at all costs.
Which product or service should you focus on?
- Are you spreading yourself too thin? James has filters to identify exactly which projects will be worth your attention and energy in the long run.
More business topics James can teach:
- Planning and running your own successful live event
- How to run your business from one layer back
- Proven subscription membership strategies
- Finding your reason for being - the concept of ikigai
Work Less, Make More
- The Counter-Intuitive Approach to Building a Profitable Business, and a Life You Actually Love
- By: James Schramko
- Narrated by: James Schramko
- Length: 3 hrs and 46 mins
It’s easy to think working less and making more is something available only to a blessed few. James has proven over and over again this is not the case. If you want to build a business that gives you financial peace of mind while allowing you to enjoy life now, this audiobook is for you....
The one book for entrepreneurs
- By Jennifer S. on 06-25-19
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $14.95