Book Publishing for Beginners: How to Have a Successful Book Launch, part of the Paul G. Brodie Publishing Series, shows how you can increase your book sales and maximize your revenue streams.
What if a few new habits could improve your book sales? What if you could grow your business and increase your revenue with a few simple steps? Imagine going to bed every night and then making passive income overnight while you are sleeping.
In this book, you will learn:
- How to edit your book
- How to utilize freelancers to have an outstanding book cover created for as low as $10
- How to get your book converted from a manuscript to Kindle format
- How to convert your book description into sales copy that will increase book sales
- How to get honest reviews for your book from your first book launch and future launches
- How to learn about different book launches from case studies from my first three books
- How to utilize a free launch strategy to generate thousands of potential downloads while your book is free
- How to take advantage of your book price conversion from free to 99 cents and get enough downloads to launch your book to be number one in its category
- How to maximize your earnings with converting the price from 99 cents to either $2.99 or $3.99 at the right time
- How to record your audiobook by doing it yourself or having someone narrate it for you
- How to convert your manuscript to paperback for CreateSpace for free
- How to get your Kindle book cover converted to CreateSpace for as low as $25.00
©2016 Paul G. Brodie (P)2016 Paul G. Brodie