How long can the Jedi remain in power? How far will the Sith go to rule supreme? What chance do both stand against Abeloth?As Luke and Ben Skywalker pursue the formidable dark-side being Abeloth, the Lost Tribe of the Sith is about to be sundered by an even greater power - which will thrust one Dark Lord into mortal conflict with his own flesh-and-blood.
On Coruscant, a political vacuum has left tensions at the boiling point, with factions racing to claim control of the Galactic Alliance. Suddenly surrounded by hidden agendas, treacherous conspiracies, and covert Sith agents, the Jedi Order must struggle to keep the GA government from collapsing into anarchy.
The Jedi are committed to maintaining peace and ensuring just rule, but even they are not prepared to take on the combined threats of Sith power, a deposed dictator bent on galaxywide vengeance, and an entity of pure cunning and profound evil hungry to become a god.
©2011 Christie Golden (P)2011 Random House Audio
I love this series and the narrator is the best I have ever heard in any audio book. But I have to ask when is Audible going to get the last book in the series? There is a fate of the Jedi Apocalypse audio book narrated by Marc Thompson on Amazon, when do we get it here?
Excellent performance from Marc Thompson. Loved some of plot lines of this book and fast forwarded through other sections.
- Abaloth visits Lost Tribe's Home world was excellent but way too short. Author missed a great opportunity here.
- Epic Space battle involving Dalah and Jag.
- Gavar Khai , Vol and other Lords are always good.
- Nasty interrogation robot
- Is Vestara good or bad? Enough already! Send Ben and Vestara to summer camp for duration of the series.
- Jedi running around looking for ship should be edited out as it did nothing for the plot. Jedi could have been on vacation for all that matters and would not have affected out come.
- No battle strategy/tactics used by Jedi or Sith for that matter. Run into battle and then run away.
- Author's grossly underused Khai and Grand Lord Vol..two of my favorite characters.
I'm living in constant pain from degenerative disk desease. Audible makes day to days better!
So far, and the in the galaxy, far far-stuff really works for me in the "Fate of the Jedi" series. I've listen to all of the squeals and I like all of them! Good stuff and I'm hoping more of them will come ASAP!
With Peace and devotion.
J. S. Faigin
Keep in Tune, dad the the dyslexic musician
This one is a big set up for the next and moves very quickly only criticism is that this one could have been drawn out more. Very good and a must read for the series!
There are no listener reviews for this title yet.
Report Inappropriate Content