Here are the top ten reasons this professional development book is a must listen:
- You can create the job you love without quitting your job and giving up your steady paycheck, 401(k), and insurance. This book shows you how. You won't find this information in traditional career guides. It is 100% possible for you, even if you've been considering how to quit your job or how to snag a job you love.
- You'll be entertained (and secretly educated). You'll laugh, cry, and maybe even feel compelled to leave a copy on your boss's desk. Stick with me, and you'll discover helpful principles that will make you the talk of the watercooler. This isn't another ho-hum professional development book, and it's not a "how to find a job" guide full of blank forms. You'll learn a new and inspiring perspective through unforgettably entertaining stories, like what I learned the day my shrink fired me, how I negotiated for a toilet seat on the corporate jet, and how I got called out by my masseuse.
- You'll become empowered, whether you're the mail clerk or CEO or you fall somewhere in between. This book has been endorsed by five senior executive leaders of Fortune 1000 companies and three mail clerks.
- You'll discover a return on your investment to earn a car. Invest a few dollars and a little bit of time to listen to this book, and you'll pick up career development tips that can save you enough to earn a car.
- You'll have a personal career counselor in your pocket. It's useful and practical with vivid case studies for how to negotiate with the boss to help pay for your MBA or support a relocation to the city of your dreams. You'll also learn how to deal with an unreasonable boss and even say "no" without getting fired.
- It's quick and easy. You can get through this book on a single flight.
- You can apply it immediately to improve your current job. You get the step-by-step process to take each concept and apply it as soon as you sit down at your desk.
- You'll get an empowering boost. You get the blueprint for taking control of your own career development versus waiting on top-down initiatives, your annual review, or just plain luck.
- You get more than you bargained for. I won't leave you hanging. If you like what you find here, I share how you can get even more and connect with others on the same journey.
- ...and last, but perhaps most important: It takes the 1,000-pound weight off your shoulders at the job you love. This isn't a theory. These are real-world strategies that have been applied and tested in corporate offices around the globe.
©2015 Ben Fanning (P)2015 Ben Fanning