Lean Guides for Scrum, Kanban, Sprint, DSDM XP & Crystal8 books in series
Agile Project Management: The Complete Step-by-Step Beginner’s Guide to Agile Project Management & Software Development Publisher's Summary
Would you like to have higher product quality, customer satisfaction, and increased project control? If yes, then this book is perfect for you!
If you have been looking forward to mastering Agile software development practices, then this book is perfect for you. It teaches you how you can adopt Agile development practices into your organization the right way. If you have always been fascinated by Agile frameworks but you aren’t sure what it’s about or whether it could be suitable in your company, this book has all the answers for you.
Whether it’s your first time in Agile software development or you have a new company and are searching for competitive practices to propel your company forward, you will find many of the answers to your questions within this book.
Inside you will learn:
- A step-by-step guide on how to implement Agile framework
- What Agile project management is
- Challenges of implementing Agile
- Discover Scrum and its principle
- A step-by-step guide on how to execute Agile project management
- 11 keys to successful implementation of Agile
- How to know whether you have gone Agile
- Techniques of Agile software development
- Agile versus Waterfall Model