Herbal Medicine2 books in series
Herbal Medicine: Vol.1 Publisher's Summary
Unlock nature's healing secrets and discover how to cure common ailments and live a longer, healthier life without relying on medication!
Do you want to learn how to choose, prepare, and use the most effective healing herbs and uncover natural ways to help your body heal itself effectively from illnesses without pills?
If yes, then keep reading...
In this insightful book on herbal medicine, Stephanie Desjardins skips the fluff and shows you how herbal medicine really works and how to effectively use powerful herbs and essential oils to naturally and safely heal your body.
Here's a small sample of what you're going to uncover in Herbal Medicine Volume 1:
- Everything you need to know about herbalism and herbal medicine for the 21st century
- The six science-backed reasons to consider switching over to alternative/herbal medicine for noncritical illnesses
- A crash guide to essential oils and the time-tested practice of aromatherapy
- Ten life-changing benefits of herbal remedies and alternative medicine
- Ways to get started with herbal medicine from the culinary items and ingredients in your kitchen
- Indispensable information on 42 powerful herbs from availability and properties to preparation and dosage
- A comprehensive glossary of 15 essential oils and their sources, properties, safety procedures, handling and storage requirements, and primary uses
- And tons more!
Even if you're completely new to the world of herbal medicine and natural healing, the insights and practical advice contained in this guide will show you all you need to know to get rid of common ailments and live life in perfect health and vitality.
Scroll to the top of the page and click the "buy now" button to get the audiobook today!