Showing results by author "Suchitra Shenoy"
All Categories1 results
- How Aravind Became the World's Greatest Business Case for Compassion
- By: Pavithra K. Mehta, Suchitra Shenoy
- Narrated by: Pavithra K. Mehta
- Length: 10 hrs and 39 mins
When a crippling disease shattered his lifelong ambition, Dr. Venkataswamy (better known as Dr. V) chose an impossible new dream: to cure the world of blindness. The tiny clinic he founded in India defied conventional business logic and is now the largest provider of eye care on the planet. At Aravind, patients choose whether to pay or not. Millions are treated for free, yet the organization remains stunningly self-reliant. Serving everyone from penniless farmers to the president, it delivers world-class outcomes.
- By Anonymous User on 01-04-18
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $21.95