Showing results by author "Rob Barnett"
All Categories1 results
The Economists' Diet
- Two Formerly Obese Economists Find the Formula for Losing Weight and Keeping It Off
- By: Christopher Payne Ph.D., Rob Barnett
- Narrated by: George Newbern
- Length: 6 hrs and 36 mins
Combining the authors' personal weight-loss stories with their passion for economics, this bold new behavioral approach to dieting recommends micro habits and meta-rules that will enable dieters to control their impulses to overeat, approach food in a healthier way, and lose weight once and for all. Chris Payne and Rob Barnett are two formerly obese economists who met while working at Bloomberg. When they finally decided to do something about it, they lost weight by applying what they know best - economics - to their waistlines.
Great Diet Book!
- By whatithinkofstuff on 01-15-18
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $17.00