Showing results by author "Melanie Potock MACC-SLP"
All Categories1 results
Raising a Healthy, Happy Eater
- A Parent’s Handbook: A Stage-by-Stage Guide to Setting Your Child on the Path to Adventurous Eating
- By: Nimali Fernando MD MPH, Melanie Potock MACC-SLP
- Narrated by: Teri Schnaubelt
- Length: 8 hrs and 26 mins
Pediatrician Nimali Fernando and feeding therapist Melanie Potock (a.k.a. Dr. Yum and Coach Mel) know the importance of giving your child the right start on his or her food journey - for good health, motor skills, and even cognitive and emotional development. In Raising a Healthy, Happy Eater they explain how to expand your family's food horizons, avoid the picky eater trap, identify special feeding needs, and put joy back into mealtimes.
Great tips for parents with babies - toddlers
- By Lauramariels on 08-23-18
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $27.99