Showing results by author "Lang Davison"
All Categories1 results
The Power of Pull
- How Small Moves, Smartly Made, Can Set Big Things in Motion
- By: John Hagel III, John Seely Brown, Lang Davison
- Narrated by: Dennis Holland
- Length: 9 hrs and 35 mins
In a radical break with the past, information now flows like water, and we must learn how to tap into its stream. Individuals and companies can no longer rely on the stocks of knowledge that theyve carefully built up and stored away. Information now flows like water, and we must learn how to tap into the stream.
Pulled away from anything better to do.
- By nowhere man on 06-10-10
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $24.95