Showing results by author "Paul L. Wachtel - foreword"
Psychology & The Mind1 result
- Understanding Our Destructive Affair with Narcissism in the Age of Trump
- By: Laurie Helgoe PhD, Paul L. Wachtel - foreword
- Narrated by: Donna Postel
- Length: 8 hrs and 14 mins
America loves narcissism, and America loves to hate narcissists. Narcissism is part of the assumed “national character” of Americans, according to a 2015 survey of views from home and abroad. While those meeting the criteria for Narcissistic Personality Disorder in the United States are actually quite few, those exploitive few have a way of gaining center stage in our culture.
- By RichardMarcello on 03-19-19
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $24.99