Showing results by narrator "Gabrielle de Cuir" in Science & Technology
- Two Experts on Death and Dying Teach Us About the Mysteries of Life and Living
- By: Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, David Kessler
- Narrated by: David Kessler, Gabrielle de Cuir
- Length: 7 hrs and 31 mins
Many years of working with the dying showed the authors that certain lessons come up over and over again. Some of these lessons are enormously difficult to master but even the attempts to understand them can be deeply rewarding. Here, in 14 accessible chapters, from the "Lesson of Love" to the "Lesson of Happiness", the authors reveal the truth about our fears, our hopes, our relationships, and above all, about the grandness of who we really are.
I tried . . . but . . .
- By N. Jennings on 04-16-16
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $17.00