Ep.302: 流星花園言承旭的自白|與自己和解 Meteor Garden |Jerry Yan’s Reflection on Making Peace with Himself
No se pudo agregar al carrito
Add to Cart failed.
Error al Agregar a Lista de Deseos.
Error al eliminar de la lista de deseos.
Error al añadir a tu biblioteca
Error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
-
Narrado por:
-
De:
回望《流星花園》,走到人生中段
From Meteor Garden to the Middle Chapter of Life
我年青嘅時候,睇《流星花園》。
When I was young, I watched Meteor Garden.
道明寺,杉菜。
Dao Ming Si and Shan Cai.
嗰陣時,我哋都好年輕,以為青春會一直喺度。
Back then, we were young and thought youth would last forever.
但回到現實,我已經嚟到中年。
But in reality, I’ve already reached middle age.
道明寺——言承旭,都已經係中年嘅叔叔。
Dao Ming Si—Jerry Yan—is now a middle-aged man.
而杉菜,徐熙媛,已經離開咗呢個世界。
And Shan Cai—Barbie Hsu—has already left this world.
時間,真係過得好快。
Time truly passes so fast.
無意中,我睇到言承旭嘅一段自白。
By chance, I saw a self-reflection shared by Jerry Yan.
佢話,要學識同自己和解。
He said he needed to learn how to reconcile with himself.
年青嘅時候,佢以為一定要走得比別人快,先至唔會畀世界拋棄。
When he was young, he believed he had to move faster than others to avoid being left behind.
而背後,其實係好多嘅不安同恐懼。
Behind that, there was a lot of insecurity and fear.
呢一句,令我反省自己。
That line made me reflect on myself.
我每日咁努力,推動我嘅,係恐懼定係愛?
What drives my daily effort—fear or love?
佢話,而家學識放慢腳步,唔需要同別人爭啲乜嘢。
He said he’s learned to slow down and stop competing with others.
二十年,廿幾歲嘅小夥子,轉眼變成五十歲嘅叔叔。
In twenty years, a young man in his twenties becomes a man in his fifties.
樣貌變化唔大,但人生已經去到中段。
Looks may not change much, but life has reached its middle chapter.
再過多二十年,可能就成為一個伯伯。
Another twenty years, and we may become elderly.
人生好短暫。
Life is very short.
每日勞勞碌碌,直到有一日面對死亡。
We stay busy every day until one day we face death.
人生為咗乜嘢?證明自己嘅存在?
What is life for? To prove our existence?
我提醒自己,我哋係 human beings,而唔係 human doings。
I remind myself—we are human beings, not human doings.
因為我認識做我嘅神。
Because I know the God who created me.
佢為咗我,嚟到世界,死喺十字架上,復活升天。
For me, He came into this world, died on the cross, resurrected, and ascended.
佢畀我神兒女嘅名份,同真正嘅價值同安全感。
He gave me identity, value, and true security.
今個聖誕節,我希望你都得到呢一份禮物。
This Christmas, I hope you receive this gift too.
新一年有挑戰,但你唔需要一個人面對。
The new year brings challenges, but you don’t face them alone.
以馬內利,神與人同在。
Immanuel—God is with us.
挑戰係真實嘅,但神同我一齊亦都係真實嘅。
The challenges are real, and so is God being with me.
因為佢同我一齊,我有力量同盼望進入新一年。
Because He is with me, I have strength and hope to step into the new year.
我唔係單打獨鬥。
I am not fighting alone.
我希望你都得到呢一份聖誕禮物。
I hope you receive this Christmas gift too.