Great communication means much more than just getting your point across; it means connecting. In this book, author Fareed Raja talks about helpful techniques for building those important connections that make it easier to come to work every day. He introduces the key helping behaviors, the importance of sharing the spotlight and finding mutual interests, and the influence that a good role model can have on the entire team dynamic.
In this book, you will learn about how to emphasize on building deeper connections at your workplace using the following six techniques:
- Becoming the perfect role model
- Becoming the super hero of your team
- Seeking common ground
- Being the trumpet player for the team
- Learning to share your toys
- Being the person you always wanted to be
You should listen to this book if you ever felt the need to network with your colleagues but hesitated, or if you are looking to climb up that corporate ladder and end up with a leadership role at your organization.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Connect at a deeper level with your peers
- Use different tips and techniques to build rapport
- Be able to coach others with a more efficient technique
- Build amazing and long lasting relationships with your network