Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
Discover the endless possibilities of Zoom and become an expert in tele-communication.
With an easy-to-follow guide, you will uncover Zoom's essential features, ensuring that your next video-conferencing experience is a professional success. In Zoom for Beginners 2021, you will discover:
- The number one secret behind Zoom’s success, surpassing any other video-conferencing platform out there
- Step-by-step guidance from the moment you decide to set up your Zoom account to the moment you successfully and effortlessly structure your first video conference
- How to seamlessly use all the different functions of zoom and always be ready to overcome any technical problems
- Essential time-saving Zoom tricks, allowing you to optimize one of your most precious personal resources
- The 19 indispensable hacks for conference participants to personalize their zoom experience so that they can get the most out of the meeting
- In-depth guidance into the different Zoom security practices, helping you understand how to keep your conferences safe and your privacy intact
- Key Zoom functionalities to effectively transform your screen space into a fully functioning classroom
- How to turn Zoom into a webinar platform, giving you absolute control over your conference and even granting you the possibility to monetize your meetings
- And much more
Zoom is not only a place that facilitates personal communications, but it also offers a plethora of professional features for businesses and education.
You will not only discover the basics of Zoom, but you will also gain insight into practical tips, tricks, and best practices, allowing you to tailor the Zoom experience to meet all your conferencing needs and desires.
If you’re ready to uncover the secrets of Zoom and become an expert at video-conferencing, then buy this audiobook right now.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.