Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
Write down this number: $1.2 billion! That’s how much students won in grant funding in just 2 ½ years when they applied the proven system you’ll find inside this audiobook. No more overwhelm! No more confusion! No more failure! Students’ success rates are soaring through the roof! Your success rate will skyrocket, too! In fact, you can triple your success rate by simply conducting a "pre-proposal contact" (secret 8) and "mock review" (secret 28).
Inside this audiobook, you will learn all 30 time-tested secrets! Imagine how many more grants will get approved when you apply winning techniques from not-just-one but 80 expert grant professionals, using a simple, yet powerful 4-step process with checklists and worksheets to make your job easier, faster and more effective.
Step 1: Develop Your Idea
- 2 Ways to Be Original and Attract Funders
- Timely Ideas that Attract Funders
- 3 Ways to Solve Problems and Attract Funders
- 3 Aspects of Compelling Ideas that Attract Funders
- 21 Strategies for a Killer Sustainability Plan
- 15-Second Elevator Pitch
- Assess the Needs of Community First
- 8 Basic Sections of a Winning Proposal
Step 2: Research Funders
- Lower Your Risk of Failure
- Find the Perfect Keywords
- Approach Corporations Strategically
- Approach Foundations Strategically
- Approach Government Agencies Strategically
- Approach Individual Donors Strategically
- Use Linear and Nonlinear Approaches to Funding
- Triple Your Chances with Pre-Proposal Contacts
Step 3: Customize Your Proposal
- Adopt the Right Winning Attitude
- Use World-Class Writing Tips
- Dress Up Your Proposal
- Triple Your Chances with Mock Reviews
Step 4: Respond to the Funder’s Decision