What Women Must Know, Vol. 1
- Solutions for Natural Hormone Balance
- Narrated by: Sherrill Sellman ND
- Length: 8 hrs and 31 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $23.07
Volume 1 of What Women Must Know includes the following segments:
- Hormone Myths and Truths for Women Over the Age of 40 with Dr. Christine Horner
- A Successful New Paradigm for Healing Weight Issues with Dr. Susan Cushing
- The Healing Power of Probiotics for Women's Health with Randy Proubcan
- The Real Dangers of the Pill and A Natural, Safe Non-Hormonal Option with Dr. Françoise Farron
- How Smart Fats Reset Metabolism, Stress, Hunger, and Sex Hormones with Ann Louise Gittleman, PhD, CNS
- The Change Your Biology Diet: The Proven Program for Lifelong Weight Loss with Dr. Louise Arrone
- What Your Body is Telling You: The Connection between Emotions and Illness with Luke Adler
- The Sugar, Hormone Imbalance, and Chronic Illness Connection with Sarah Wilson
- Natural Solutions for PCOS, Endometriosis, and Other Hormonal Issues with Nat Kringoudis
What listeners say about What Women Must Know, Vol. 1Average Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Amazon Customer
Great knowledge presented by Dr. Sellman. As a nurse this information has been so helpful!
Really not what you expect
This is not a book. This is a recorded show, with several episodes combined. It is poorly recorded, the audio quality is terrible! I didn't go further episode one, in which you only get the usual take a 30min walk daily and pay attention to your sleep... Perhaps the content will become more interesting in the rest of the book, but why would I pay almost £20 for episodes I can get for free on my podcast app? I want to listen to a book, not a poorly recorded show.