Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Audible Premium Plus
$14.95 a month
Buy for $19.95
Eight tales of nuptial naughtiness from K.D. West and Mary Cyn!
Everyone dreams of the perfect wedding - some people get to live them!
Sometimes, the reality blows the dream right out of the water, and the afterparty leaves the reception in the dust.
From Stillpoint/Eros authors Mary Cyn and K.D. West, here are eight tales of couples - and their very special friends - who find that true bliss is about much more than a white dress:
- "The Visitor Has Company": Lea, Andy, and Sean are settling in for a nice quiet evening at home - three-way love at its best - but the doorbell rings, announcing an unexpected guest. The Visitor has a visitor, and who knows what that will bring? Danger? Disaster? Wedding bells? For whom? To whom? With whom? (MMF+ ménage à trois erotic romance - bisexual FMM, interracial FMF, MF)
- "Goddess": When her brother Andy married his girlfriend Lea - and their boyfriend Sean - Jessie felt sorry for herself. Here she was, alone, unloved. But when two gorgeous firemen friends of her brother decide to show Jessie a very, very good time, well, who is she to say no? (BBW, MFM heterosexual threesome)
- "Fantasy Is More than Black & White" (MF, implied MFFM)
- "Folding Herself In" (MFM ménage à trois, infidelity)
- "Wedded Bliss": Meet Kat McKinney, Wedding Slut. She doesn’t want to get married. She just wants a wedding. And to make love to her husband - whoever he is - on the altar. And to have an orgy to end all orgies at the reception. And.... (Church sex, orgy)
- "Plus One": Kat McKinney, self-styled Wedding Slut, goes to a friend's wedding and discovers that sometimes you should be careful what you wish for…and sometimes you shouldn't. An after-party threesome seems like a great idea.... And it is. But what if you find yourself falling for one of your new playmates? (M/F/M menage a trois romance)
- "Never a Bride": Meet Kat McKinney: Marital Aid. Kat doesn't envy her married and to-be-married friends. Really. Well, maybe she envies them the party. And their ability to be sure of someone. Maybe that. But if some of those married and to-be-married friends want to include her as a third from time to time.... Well, who is she to disappoint them? (Polyamory romance, infidelity, MFF and MFM threesomes)
- "Cold Feet": Meet Kat McKinney: Emotional Mess! Kat is once more a bridesmaid. For her cousin. In Brazil. What more could a self-proclaimed wedding slut want, right? Except that the groom-to-be is Dan. The one who got away. (MF, polyamory, infidelity, HEA)