Understanding the Miracle Power of Kratom
- Opiate Withdrawal, Boost Your Brain, Eliminate Stress, Anxiety, Weight Loss and Strengthen Your Immune System
- Narrated by: Lance McDonald
- Length: 44 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
Are you suffering from chronic pain? Are you sick and tired of pharmaceutical medications and their horrific side effects? Are you tired of accepting anxiety and depression as part of your life?
If your answer to the above questions is “Yes”, then it is time for you to embrace this miraculous herbal supplement known as kratom, which has been used by South Asian natives for centuries for pain management and as an immune-system booster.
Researchers have discovered the dynamic benefits of kratom, finding that it reduces inflammation, fights depression and anxiety, serves to help opiate withdrawal, and much more.
In this audiobook, Understanding the Miracle Power of Kratom, you will learn:
- What kratom is, its effects, and its action in the human’s body system
- Three major kratom strain and their effects.
- Kratom alkaloids: what it is and how it works in the human physiological system
- The health benefits of kratom and how it can help you in opiate withdrawal, pain management, fight stress and anxiety, boost your brain and energy, weight loss, etc.
- How to determine a perfect kratom dose and what quantity is sufficient for you.
- And much, much more
Everything you ever need to deal with that condition is here! Don’t wreck your life with other miserable side effects of pharmaceutical medication, click the “Buy Now” button and grab your copy to know how this wonder-working natural plant can help you live healthier and happier.
More from the same
What listeners say about Understanding the Miracle Power of KratomAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Ileana Barkus
NOT happy with the narration!
The narrator is, at times, pronouncing scientific words -that are difficult to understand anyway- very fast! This is annoying and highly frustrating! In general, his narration is very poor. Had I known that this book would be narrated by Less McDonald (?) I would have NOT bought it.
As to the book: very general, short, elementary info. For people, who never researched the subject at all.