Seattle: Beginners Guide Book Including a Collection of Top Exploration Spots to Travel, Spelunk, and Romance Under the Moon
Seattle is one of the most prominent cities on the West Coast. Nero wrote this book with an emphasis on multitasking to help aid you in your trip to Seattle.
After listening to this book, you will understand why Seattle is historical and discover:
- What makes Coffee good and how to enjoy coffee like a true coffee aficionado!
- Why sports are more than just "sports" in Seattle!
- The best place to catch the sunrise, a place most people - even the natives - don't know about!
- Downtown Seattle - more than a day worth of adventure, you will have no problem finding adventures through one of Seattle's most historic places!
- Pioneer Square - parts have been around since 1889. What was once considered Seattle's original downtown was destroyed by a fire. Rebuilt, Pioneer Square brings you the "new" downtown Seattle!
- International District - can you take a guess what this is all about!? Here is a hint: cultural diversity.
- The best options for public and private transportation including light rails, shuttles, trams, and taxi services.
The essentials to Seattle, Washington. A beginner's guide if you will.