The audiobook Top 40 Costly Mistakes Solar Newbies Make is a simple and practical guide that could save you a lot of money, headaches and time during the planning, buying, implementation, and operation phase of your solar power system.
Whether you have decided to buy a solar power system or assemble it yourself for your home, RV, camper, boat, or business, you need a simple and easy-to-follow step by step guide.
There are thousands of books, articles, leaflets, forums, and many other resources available online, written by unqualified authors, telling you what to do.
They could be misleading you!
However, it is always easy first to find out what not to do, and get that in a straightforward and comprehensible manner.
By listening to this audiobook, you get a piece of trustworthy information in the form of practical tips and hints given by engineers with long-term experience in electrical and electronic engineering.
Here are the most common groups of mistakes commonly committed by people who have decided to go solar:
- General mistakes and misconceptions about solar power
- Mistakes during location assessment of solar power system
- Mistakes with solar panels
- Mistakes in solar system sizing
- Mistakes in assembling the system components
- Mistakes in buying a solar system
- Mistakes in solar power system maintenance