By the end of Things I Only Tell My Friends, you’ll feel like you’ve chatted with your best friend who has mentored you to understand what steps you need to take to make a more meaningful life for yourself and those you love. Throughout the audiobook, Lori-Ann gives you practical tips, entertaining stories, and humor. Finally, you’ll learn how to live authentically and regain inner peace.
It is like a smorgasbord, packed with diverse experiences and nuggets of wisdom about love, life, and success.
In a refreshingly entertaining how-to guide, with practical, straightforward style, the author - always the perfect hostess - serves up delicious sections, helping you to:
- Transform your life in every aspect and accelerate your path to happiness and success
- Recognize those “And then it happened…” moments when it’s time to take a leap of faith
- Learn successful techniques for managing others with confidence
- Tie it all together across sales, service, product management, and development
The author illuminates the habits that separate superstars from the ordinary. This audiobook will show you how successful people think, how they lead, and how they serve.
With her down-to-earth writing style, the author invites you into her life and shows you how she became a successful entrepreneur at age 24, and owner and operator of a multi-million dollar five-star international English school. She describes practical tips throughout the book on:
- How to organize and center your life
- How to deal with employees and peers
- How to entertain one to hundreds
- How and where to vacation
- How to visualize and meditate