Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
You Can Record Your Own Audiobook
Have you always wanted to record the audiobook version of your work, but were too intimidated by the technical requirements to get started? Then The Stressed-Out Writer's Guide to Recording Your Own Audiobook is the resource you've been looking for! In a simple step-by-step process written in plain English, you'll learn:
- What an audiobook is and why you need to have one
- How you can distribute your audiobook on Audible, Amazon, and iTunes and immediately create a new revenue stream
- The facts about ACX and how to use it to earn both royalties and bounties
- The advantages of narrating your own book
- Exercises to see if you have what it takes when it comes to recording audiobooks (before spending a dime)
- The specific equipment you need to set up a professional recording studio for less than $100
- How to download and set-up the free Audacity software to do your recording, editing, and mastering
- Tips the voiceover pros use to create characters, speak naturally, and deliver a great reading
- A glossary of technical terms
- Resources to continue your education
- And much more!
What listeners say about The Stressed-Out Writer's Guide to Recording Your Own AudiobookAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
5 stars and more.
Though I often provide a curt review by selecting a number of stars, seldomly do I provide written comments.
Purchase this book, listen to it, follow the author's suggestions, practice, listen to the book again and you'll be an audiobook narrator. This book is a fantastic reference for creating an audiobook. Don't let the shortness of the book fool you-It is devoid of fluff and filler. The book is detailed and specific. Though I thought the narration slightly blasé and could have given the narrator three or four stars, the material in the book, the book's organization, presentation, and value merit one to desire to award more than the permissible five star maximum. Overall the book merits more than five stars.
- Dale E East
Just what I wanted.
I'm about to do my first audio book and I found this book at the perfect time.
This is a short content filled book that gives you the information you need and no more.
The author has the background and knows what he's talking about
Well worth the investment and I recommend this if you are going to get into Audio or podcasting.