The Simple iPhone 12 Pro Max Photography User Guide for Seniors
- Your Guide for Smartphone Photography for Taking Pictures Like a Pro Even for the Elderly and Retired
- Narrated by: Ian A. Miller
- Length: 2 hrs and 29 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
iPhone 12 Pro Max is great for those who know how to use it! There is no doubt as to if the iPhone is the best phone in the market. Having such a powerful device can allow you to take great photos and do just about anything. But if you have never used it before, find it intimidating, or you simply want to learn how to get more out of it, then this book will help!
If you want to learn how to use the phone, take pictures with its camera, use Facetime with the grandkids, and create cute Animojis, then this guide is designed for you! In this guide, you will learn how to set up and master many of the essential features of the new iPhone 12 Pro Max, including basic and advanced tips that you may not be aware of. You will also learn some new tricks that will help you navigate the latest operating system, iOS 14 of the iPhone 12 Pro Max interface, so that you can become like a pro in no time. This guide is ideal for both beginners and experts.
Some of the included topics:
- How to use picture in picture mode for movies and TV shows
- Taking, editing, organizing, and sharing photos
- Creating Animojis
- How to take burst pictures
- How to take night photos
- Change image detail and aspect ratio
- Set dark mode to turn on and off automatically
- Magnify the iPhone screen with display zoom
- How to use picture in picture mode
- Take live photos during FaceTime calls
- How to record 4K selfie
- How to rotate or straighten videos
- Set up live photo as wallpaper for lock screen
And much, much more!
Special Bonus: That is not all, at the end of this book, we have a special gift for you, something we believe you will love. Are you ready to start enjoying your new iPhone? Then, let's get started! Click the “buy now" button to purchase.
Please note: This audiobook is not associated with or endorsed by Apple.